9.01.2011

YELLOW SIDEBOARD

Dear IKEA,
Why must you always discontinue things before I get a chance to buy it? I loved your Bright Yellow Trollsta Sideboard. I almost cried when I found out I couldn't buy it. It would work great in my current living room as a TV Stand. This makes me sad. I guess I will have to find something vintage and paint it a happy shade of yellow!
Thanks Anyways,
Jessie
Yellow Ikea SideboardYellow IKEA Sideboard
Yellow IKEA SideboardYellow IKEA Sideboard
view from the living room
Please click the images to visit their sources!
Designer Junk Finder, Black.White.Yellow, From The Right Bank, Vancouver Ads, Evoque

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.