9.14.2011

Dose of Jonathan Adler

Can I please cook in this kitchen? I have a soft spot in my heart for all white shiny bright kitchens. Plus, this one has Jonathan Adler accessories. I am so jealous.
Image Source: Decor Pad
2cda7e622e69
I would say 90% of the time that I am decorating for myself I often wonder, "What would Jonathan Adler do?" When I found my vintage green curtains the other day I stared at them trying to decide if they needed to come home with me or not. I hadn't planned on putting green in my living room, but then again I really have no plan. For once there is no design board to follow and I am just using what I find. I see how Jonathan can put together just about any color scheme and it somehow always works! My plan is just go with it and see what happens.

I love this simple white living room. The pops of blues and turquoises from all the JA pillows is so beautiful.
Image Source: Decor Pad
2f2234cba82b

I feel really inspired right now and can't wait to keep finding some great thrift store finds!
Shop Jonathan Adler {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.